10. It’s much easier to walk when your pants are pulled up.
9. Wearing sunglasses indoors isn’t cool, it’s dumb.
8. A mug shot in a police station isn’t a fashion shoot.
7. Advertising executives are seeing you on the news and marking you off their lists.
6. When you’re known more for being stupid than talented, you’re finished.
5. Money without discernment is the most dangerous drug of all.
4. The road you’re traveling is littered with dead, decaying careers.
3. You reap what you sow.
2. It’s never too late to start making good decisions.
1. Jesus loves you.